Things are looking pretty good for Scott Lang. He’s written a best selling book, his girlfriend, Hope Van Dyne, is the CEO of her own company, and he has been reunited with his daughter Cassie. That is until he and his family and friends are zapped into the Quantum Realm where the meet an exiled despot by the name of Kang. Now, Scott as Ant-Man will need to grow to new heights in order to rescue Cassie, save the Quantum Realm, and defeat Kang.
- Establishing Shots, San Francisco
- Street/Bridge Donuts, San Francisco
- Outdoor Cafe, San Francisco
- Baskin-Robbins, San Francisco
- Interior PymVanDyne Foundation
- Humanitarian Global Service Awards Red Carpet
- Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
- City Lights Bookstore, San Francisco
- County Jail, San Francisco
- Hank Pym House
- Fancy Restaurant – Cassie’s Birthday
Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania was shot at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, England and in the London and San Pedro, CA areas.