Twenty Six years after being abducted by aliens, Peter Quill is a rogue and a thief living in outer space. He must come together with several other undesirable criminals, including a genetically altered Raccoon, a muscular madman, and the daughter of the greatest threat to the galaxy, Thanos–in order to save the planet Xandar from an attack by the Kree zealot Ronan.
- Flashback – 1988
- NOW – 2014 [26 Years Later]
- Morag – Abandoned Planet – M31V J00443799+4129236
- The Dark Aster – Kree Warship – T8IS IS1301319+31N3518
- Xandar – Capital of the Nova Empire – M31V J00442326+412708
- Kyln – High Security Prison – M20H I19919142+0185112
- Sanctuary – Domain of Thanos – N5X2 1O6311411+2123518
- Knowhere – Mining Colony – M3RD 17H17211+2121224
- Xandar Field
- Xandar Street
- Xandar Bridge
- Xandar Landing Platform
Guardians of the Galaxy was shot at Shepperton Studios & Longcross Studios in England and in the London area.