Star Lord and his band of a-holes have become something of a hit, until the insult an entire planet by stealing from them. They are helped by a strange individual that claims to Peter’s father. While some of the team are invited to visit Ego’s home planet, others join up with Yondu and the Ravagers–but not exactly by choice. When Ego’s plans don’t align with the heroes, it’s up to the Guardians of the Galaxy to stand up against this planet-sized monstrosity and make the galaxy safe for everyone again.
- St Charles, MO
- Country Road, St Charles (1980)
- Dairy Queen, St. Charles (1980)
- Woods, St. Charles (1980)
- Dairy Queen, St. Charles (2014)
- The Sovereign [M49 5IOL339P21+H9LNI31]
- Berhert [M20 22A4834126+306CA12]
- Contraxia [M15 5127512731+X1955KX]
- Ego’s Planet [G52 22C848T12F+E16UC22]
- Hala – Kree Planet
Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 was shot at Pinewood Atlanta Studios in Fayetteville, Georgia and the Georgia International Convention Center Soundstage in College Park, Georgia, and in the Atlanta area.