Stripped of his powers, Thor Odinson is cast out of Asgard and stranded on Earth. Meanwhile his step-brother Loki schemes to take over the throne helping the Frost Giants retrieve the Casket of Ancient Winters. Van Thor become worthy again to save both Asgard and his new adopted home, Earth?
As an otherworldly adventure, many of Thor’s locations are fantastical and generated by the special effects wizards from minimal sets, or reference imagery from the real world we live on.
- FLASHBACK: 1,045 Years Ago
- Tonsberg, Norway (965 AD)
- Canyon, Asgard – Mountains & Rivers
- Flashback: 20 Years ago (approx)
- Odin’s Vault, Asgard
- Flashback: Days ago
- Grand Chamber, Asgard
- Bifrost Bridge, Asgard
- Bifrost Observatory, Asgard
- County Hospital, New Mexico
- Mjolnir Crash Site, New Mexico (and SHIELD Basecamp)
- Puente Antiguo, New Mexico
- Donald Blake’s In-Universe Address
- 1123 Doberson St, New York, NY 10023
- Sports Bar, New Mexico
- Desert, New Mexico
- Project Pegasus – Interiors [End Credit Scene]
Thor was shot at the Raleigh Manhattan Beach Studios in California and in the Santa Fe, New Mexico area.